- Phantom Ltd provides access to the 24 hour call centre facility for emergency use only.
- Our office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Any technical or operational queries should be directed to the office during working hours.
- Your Phantom device has been installed as a security system. It is your responsibility to ensure that your battery is maintained and regularly checked. Although our system has very modest
power requirements it is essential that you check your battery at regular intervals to ensure operation is not affected. If you are going to disconnect your battery for any reason, please
phone to advise us.
We will ask that you inform us when the battery has then
- You will have purchased your system with either an annual
or 5 year option. We will write to you approximately 1 month
before your subscription expires and invite you to renew.
Should you fail/ forget to renew we will issue a reminder.
However 6 weeks after your subscription has expired your
system will be archived. You may still be able to renew
after this period, though, subject to an administrative
charge of £25.
Your subscription is not transferable to another customer.
No refunds can be offered against unused subscriptions
- You can have your Phantom device de-installed and
re-installed to a replacement vehicle. Any remaining
subscription will carry over. You will be liable for a £25
re-registration fee plus the costs of the fitting.
- Please note: If your system was fitted by the manufacturer you
will not be able to transfer your unit. You can however receive
a substantial discount on a replacement device and transfer any
- You can transfer your system to another customer.
They will be liable for a re-registration fee of £25 plus their
subscription (either annual or 5 years)
- Your system is effective in mainland UK, Northern and Southern
Ireland and across Europe. Our Phantom units use a roaming
network provider but our systems are still limited by network
coverage available. This enables our Proiii units to roam
onto any network as required, giving us the best coverage
possible (both in the UK and Europe). There is always the
possibility that from time to time you may find your vehicle in an
area of poor coverage.
We cannot be held liable for this occurrence. It is unusual and is
unlikely to affect our ability to recover your vehicle should
it be stolen.
- Please inform us before travelling in Europe or outside the UK.
There is no additional cost for this.
- Please note: Our system is designed to identify stolen
vehicles. It is important our resources are not tied up
reacting to false alarms.
Should you trigger your proactive Pro iii system by accident,
you should phone and let us know. We will advise you verbally
if we think you are triggering your system excessively. We
feel that no more than 1 trigger per month or 12 per year is a
Excessive triggering will result in a charge of £30
In the event of an alert you must ensure the vehicle is safe and
secure. If the vehicle is stolen you must contact the police to
obtain a crime number, provide us with this and we will liase
with the police.